Monday, July 9, 2007

1st Posting =D

9th July 2007
2233 hours

Hi there, well.. nothing much to do so decided to create a blog... just for fun anyways..theres gonna be lots of random rants and stupid posts.. but please put up with it yea? do give me some comments or ideas that i can implement to improve my blog... though im abit slow at understanding things..

hmm.. i guess tonight's just like any other night... its been a long and boring day in school.. finishing up my programming project... getting back my engineering maths common test results.. scored a B+.. not so bad i hope... and now.. counting down the mins before i sms my good fren a happy birthday.. she turns 23 in like 1hr+... ... ... ... ARGH!!! dunno wat to say le.. so... well..just wanna wish all a good nite!!! have a happy week ahead...

Signed Off
LoneDevil

No comments: