Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Feelings Deep Down Inside

7th August 2007
2327 hours
Well.. hiya all... today has been a short day but filled with lots of things.. firstly, there's that creativity common test which my chance of passing is as high as the sky falling down.. well after the test, i went out for badminton with 2 of my classmates.. quite a short time onli..but still fun...
When i came online after i reached home, i realised that a fren, whom i met earlier on in the morning b4 i went to school, had just broken up... There was this strange feeling within me since then till now... I really dun understand what is wrong with me now... This feeling, somehow seems like i still like her... I DID like her before.. but... I really dunno what's wrong.. These feelings come and go as they please... I'm just unable to contain them to my own preferences... I hope, that if she sees this blog, please do recover soon... Try to get over it... and become yourself again...

Signed Off
LoneDevil

No comments: